Terms and Conditions Date effective from 1st April 2020
You must read the terms and conditions.
Company name Ldriver ltd trading names are:
- Noel Driving School and Ldriver
All Noel Driving School instructors are authorised Approved Driving Instructors of DVSA.
- Each fully paid, driving lesson booked will last for a minimum of one hour at the arranged/pre-booked time.
- You and your Instructor are responsible for agreeing on all issues, in regards to the times, locations and duration of individual lessons. It is your responsibility to obtain direct contact information for your Instructor (ie. Mobile phone number etc.)
- Where the instructor may arrive slightly late for a lesson due to circumstances beyond his/her control, the instructor will make efforts to extend the ‘finish’ time of the lesson by the same amount of time or add time onto the following lesson.
- The pupil may be permitted to use the training car for their driving test only if the driving instructor is satisfied that the pupil is at the required standard, set by DVSA.
- If your Instructor cannot arrange for an alternative Instructor to take your driving lesson, or in the event of mechanical breakdown of the vehicle in which you have been learning to drive, or for any other reason, the Instructor reserves the right to rearrange a driving lesson to a time convenient to both you and the Instructor. If you have booked a practical driving test, and the instructor cannot get you to the test due to circumstances beyond the instructor’s control, the instructor shall not be liable for any refund or expenses incurred.
- If missing a practical test is due to the instructor being at fault, then liability will be limited to the DVSA practical driving test fee.
- The cost of the use of the training car for the driving test period is payable 48 hrs before the test.
- Payment for lessons is due at the beginning of each lesson unless prepaid.
- Payments can be either cash or online.
- The pupil agrees that Noel Driving School has no liability to the pupil for any loss, injury or damage. The agreement is with the instructor.
- All instructors are franchised and self-employed. All contracts are between the instructor and the pupil. All funds are paid directly or indirectly to the instructor. Noel Driving School administers forwarding of any prepaid funds directly to the instructor in regard to all tuition received, therefore when driving tuition is started it is the responsibility of the pupil to reconcile tuition received against funds paid with the instructor. Any transaction dispute should be raised with the instructor as Noel Driving School does not involve itself with the day-to-day business of funds paid or received or the intermediate balances. It is your responsibility to obtain a receipt(s) from your Instructor where necessary.
- All prepaid lesson prices will be honoured for a period of 3 months. Any unused lessons after 3 months have elapsed the present lesson price will apply and no refund.
- All vouchers and prepaid package are valid for a period of 6 months only. In exceptional circumstances and at the discretion of Noel Driving School vouchers may be honoured but any lesson price increase will be applied.
- If you wish to cancel/rearrange a lesson then two (48 hrs) clear working day’s notice is required, otherwise, you will be charged for the period of the pre-booked lesson/s. All cancellations/rearrangements must be made directly between you and your Instructor and confirmed.
- Noel Driving School acts as an agent for your Instructor in receiving your payments for driving tuition, other than payments made directly by you to Your Instructor. Where Noel Driving School makes bookings with, or supplies any information or documentation to you, or processes any payments for your lessons, they act as an administrative agent of your Instructor.
- Where Intensive courses are booked and deposits may have been received, these are non-refundable.
- All instructors are self-insured in regard to statutory driving school car insurance. Their responsibilities are to hold a legal car insurance policy and in the event of any claims, the instructor’s insurance satisfies any such incidents to be resolved between the instructor and any other parties involved.
Terms and conditions for promotions.
- Learner drivers only
- Only for new customers
- Phone or get a confirmation for promotion deals
- Phone before making any advance payments.
- Promotions deals cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.
- Offers are correct at the time of publication and can be removed without notice.
- Not valid for use for driving tests or have booked the driving test before-hand.
- Not valid for driving assessments, refresher courses and intensive courses
Money-back guarantee deals.
Money-back guarantee is for a fully paid driving lesson and is not in conjunction with any other offers. Money-back guarantee is not covered under unforeseen circumstances like traffic, the client is not fit to drive or act of God. The learner (client) must exercise his or her rights at the end of the 1-hour driving lesson.
The maximum refund is one hour fully paid driving lesson.
- You are reminded that your pupils have statutory rights. Any financial disputes will be directed directly to you as the self-employed franchised instructor.
- Noel Driving School acts as an administrative agent. All of your students, regardless of the origin of booking are your customers and therefore your responsibility for any/all outstanding financial issues. Any customers who raise such an issue will be directed to yourself.
Noel driving school is part of: